- Please note a Tee Shirt is enclosed with every first entry
- Sub Junior & Junior – $85 single event + $30 each extra event
- Senior – $120 single event + $40 each extra event
- Open – $95 single event (if entering open only) + $30 each extra event (if also entering age division, entry is $30 per open event)
Entries close Monday 8th March 2021
Closing dates will be strictly adhered to.
Entries are not valid until payment is received.
Refunds will be given to any skiers who do not meet qualification standards prior to the event or who are sick / injured.
Refund Policy – please contact us if you have any queries regarding refunds.
Competitors age is as at 1st July
Check the NZTWSA website for the NZTWSA Division Info National Qualification Standards
If a skier is qualified to compete in two events, he/she shall be allowed to compete in the third event provided he/she has:
- 2/3rds of the basic qualifying standard in trick and jump, or
- A course below the qualifying standard in slalom.
In the Sub Junior division, a skier who is qualified in one event shall be allowed to compete in a second event if he/she has:
- 2/3rds of the trick qualification or
- A course below the qualification standard in slalom.
Rating cards are no longer required
There is no longer a requirement to produce a Ratings Card when registering at Nationals. The organisers will use the NZ Ranking List to verify skiers’ qualification performance.
If skiers do not have a qualifying performance listed on the NZ Ranking List in the time period of start of previous National Champs to start of current National Champs, then they must bring proof of their qualifying performance. Download and fill in a rating card from the NZTWSA website and get it signed by the Chief Judge who officiated at your qualifying tournament or ask your Regional Councillor.
The NZ Ranking List can be found on the NZTWSA Website. From the Home Page, Click Resources / Rankings and “Open Rankings” at top left.
Your account will be charged in NZ dollars
This organisation is NZ owned
For all enquiries please see contact details available here.
Register online now